Turns out I can not update my blog in anything other than small bursts. There’s not much going on over here so I’ll give you a few things:
1) I’m getting huge. I should now post a picture but I am so bad at taking them so I will have Lesley take one and post one soon.
2) At 18 weeks baby hates it when I bend over. Rad, that should make the next 22 weeks cool.
3) I’m feeling baby move a lot which is both cool and weird. I’m excited for it to be a bit more consistent. I hurt as I expand and am starting to getting pretty uncomfortable.
4) 2 weeks away from 20 week ultrasound. I’m excited to see everything is going good and won’t be too upset if we accidently find out the sex of the baby. 🙂
5) This is probably my best update: There is only one week left in hockey season. That means that soon Lesley will not be gone for big chunks of time four days a week and I will feel like we can get stuff done. AND all hockey gear will be washed and moved to the shed so we can have our craft table back and she can start baby projects.
6) I found this today which makes all the ttc and pregnancy pains and hopefully childbirth seem totally worth it.