Good and bad
1) It finally occurred to me that while I take gummy prenatals and think they taste like candy, I still need to take them with food.
2) Because of this discovery and not taking my vitamins this morning, I felt great today for the first time in at least two weeks.
1) I don’t want to vomit all the time but am more tired then I have ever been ever. EVER BEEN EVER. I think the nausea was hiding that fact.
2) Lesley told me if I feel better I have to be helpful and do things like the laundry. And our taxes.
3) Without the desire to vomit all the time there are no signs I am pregnant. At least when I felt terrible it signaled something, even if that was, at it turns out, that I am not the smartest. I now am worried something is wrong and that this little parasite isn’t thriving. 10 days to go until the “confirmation of viability” ultrasound.